The following terms and conditions appear on the Student Agreement form that every parent fills out and signs when enrolling their child at MyStage Academy.
1) Fees must be paid by the given date on invoices. Failure to pay may incur further charges. Half termly or full termly payments can be made and pricing bands are reflected on invoices. Fees cannot be refunded for non attendance at classes.
2) Students must wear uniform at all times when in attendance at MyStage Academy. Uniform is ordered and issued as soon as it comes into stock and payment is attached to the first invoice. N.B: Payment for uniform is due no later than the end of your child’s first half term.
3) Photographs of your child may appear on our social media, website, press and in performance programmes.
4) We hope your son/daughter will remain with us for many years, as most of our students do, but when the time does come to say goodbye we require a minimum of a half terms written notice from a parent/guardian. In the event of a student not returning to a new term, without giving the appropriate given notice, an invoice will be issued for a half terms class fees, in lieu of notice.
5) Our code of conduct provided on the parent information sheet must be adhered to at all times by pupils and parents.
6) Health forms must be completed on the first day of attendance. Please notify us of any relevant changes in personal or contact details. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to advise MyStage Academy of any health problems, allergies or behavioural issues. All health, educational and personal information is treated with the strictest confidence.
Health and Safety
Your Child’s safety is paramount to the success of MyStage Academy. We are privileged to have a strong foundation from MyStage Academy itself by setting a professional and inspiring example. Therefore all of our staff have full DBS checks and we have a trained first aider on hand. We believe that the way we conduct classes supports our desire to reduce risk and adhere to our in house health and safety policy.
Code Of Conduct
Here at MyStageAcademy, we pride ourselves on good values and mutual respect. We believe that respect equals professionalism, which in turn equals success and happiness. We achieve this by working with the most reliable and professional staff. Therefore our code of conduct is based on a mutual respect and tolerance, which will result in having fun, making friends and learning. To insure this happens, we insist that all participants adhere to this code at all times.
We reserve the right to exclude any child that causes disruptive or antisocial behaviour, which directly affects the others around them.
Please discuss the important points below with your child:
1.Threatening behaviour or language will not be tolerated.
2.Underage consumption of alcohol or smoking underage will not be tolerated.
3.Theft or vandalism whilst at Stage Academy will not be tolerated.
4.Bullying of any form (verbal or physical) will not be tolerated.
5.Professional behaviour is always expected. This includes punctuality and strong attendance.
6.Respect and manners towards members of staff and others at Stage Academy is compulsory.
Our commitment to your child’s welfare whilst in our care is essential. We aim to minimize hazards, risks and accidents by educating our staff to our health and safety policy within our risk assessment. A copy of our risk management assessment, CRB documents and public liability insurance documents are available on request.
We take pride in the easy going, fun and professional atmosphere we create at Stage Academy and therefore insist on parents informing us verbally and in writing of any illness, disability or social behavioural problems that their child may have. This is simply so we can provide a comfortable and informed environment for students to learn from.